What Kind Of Coverage Does Your Car Need? - Temecula Insurance Agency - Carver for Auto, Home, Life & Health

What Kind Of Coverage Does Your Car Need?

Car Insurance Menifee CAThe Components Of Auto Insurance You Need You likely know that you need to have auto insurance, but do you know exactly what that auto insurance should contain? Do you know what the law requires you to have, and what common sense dictates? To help you understand what kind of coverage you need, here is a brief guide.
  • Personal Injury Protection Coverage: Even a small, residual pain in the neck can end up costing thousands of dollars by the time exams, x-rays, and physical therapy are completed. Do not be stuck footing this bill; get personal injury protection coverage.
  • Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: Most states legally mandate that you carry this type of coverage. It will protect you from being stuck with the other person’s medical bills if you are found to be the party at fault in an accident.
  • Property Damage Coverage: Even if (best case scenario), no one is injured in the accident that you just got into there is a chance you still ran over a mailbox or bumped into a light pole. Property damage coverage will ensure you are not responsible for the cost of those repairs.
  • Collision Coverage: In an ideal accident (is there such a thing?), no one gets injured and no property gets damaged. So you are off the hook for expenses, right? Wrong- if you got into an accident odds are there are some damages to your car. You can get your ride back on the road without denting your pocketbook by keeping collision coverage.
Does your coverage contain each of these important components? Are you having trouble understanding exactly what kind of coverage your current policy provides? Serving Menifee, Murrieta, and all of California, contact Carver Insurance Services, Inc. for all of your auto insurance needs. We are here to make sure you have the coverage you need, and have the knowledge you need to actually understand it.

Share this post