Factors that affect a Homeowners PolicyInsured by Carver
- It's always important to know what can affect the cost of your Homeowners Policy.
- Homeowner's insurance is property insurance that covers losses and damages to an individual's house. Homeowner's insurance also provides liability coverage to protect injury to others in the home or on the property.
- We'll be covering what factors can affect your Homeowners Policy, which could also change your monthly premium.
- Contact your insurance agent and review your coverage every year.
- In addition: Bundle your policies to save more every month
- Purchase umbrella liability insurance to protect yourself against claims that may exceed your current coverage limits.